Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VERY good game. Denver almost made to many mistakes that would have cost the game, but pulled it off.

Hey Jer, who does that Moreno remind you of when he runs?

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
piss on tom bradey!
Oh you can't blame Brady, he's a decent QB, they just lost a little from previous years, and Denver improved, mainly on Defense

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Oh you can't blame Brady, he's a decent QB, they just lost a little from previous years, and Denver improved, mainly on Defense
Decent is the proper descriptor when making that statement. Perhaps now all the so called 'experts' will shut the fuck up about him being the 2nd coming of Christ. I was SO sick and tired of all the Brady shit so finally... I can hear the silence.

As to the Broncos winning and being 5-0... 'experts' are already talking down the Patriots rather than give Denver credit for the win. Man, I was wndering how that would go since the Pats can do no wrong and Denver can do no right but I figured they would give Denver some credit for the victory to save face for the Pats but I guess their hatred for the Broncos prevailed even in that situation.

All that matters is 5-0 and the longer Denver is disrespected the easier the wins will be. Keep flying under that radar Broncos.

Oh, and I told you those uniforms were the worst evar! :lmao

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Moreno runs like AP........ ALMOST. Not to confuse the 2, but he seems like a strong fast running back.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Moreno runs like AP........ ALMOST. Not to confuse the 2, but he seems like a strong fast running back.
There's no confusing the 2 because there's no way I would go that far. Moreno has a looooong way to go before I even put him in the same breath as AP so pump your brakes man. :lol

·
likes to put his frosting on frostyfire's back...
1,382 Posts
Beautiful win from the Broncos. I enjoy watching the Pats lose almost as much as the Steelers win, :)

Honestly though, the Broncos did what needed to be done to win. Another check in the W box, and that's all that matters.

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts
Another check in the W box, and that's all that matters.

Must be, they didn't Win that game, they did get the W though.

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:scratch

4-0, then 5-0. hmmmmmmmmmmm

Isnt that a win:dunno

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts
Compared to the 41-0, 45-10, 44-7 and 38-10, they got their W, those other games were just nuts.

·
likes to put his frosting on frostyfire's back...
1,382 Posts
Compared to the 41-0, 45-10, 44-7 and 38-10, they got their W, those other games were just nuts.
And all that matters is that they won, whether 2-0 or 41-0.

Not to mention you are picking out match-ups that, excluding the Seahawks, were pretty predictable.

Broncos beating the Patriots is actually news, not the Giants beating the Raiders.

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
Great win for the Broncos yesterday!!!!! The offense and Orton looked good! I still think Buckhalter is a stronger running back than Moreno and it'll be nice to get him back. I found myself getting dizzy from those socks while watching the game :lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts