Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow, how they are 3-0 with a defense THAT bad I will never know. Not to mention Cutler was off today.:eek:hmy I am shocked we won that game, absolutely shocked. I feel bad for Brees, he had a career day and lost because of some burned out asshole kicker, I am thankful we won but still have a bad taste in my mouth about this team. I am not sure 3-0 is a good gauge to how good we are. The 2nd best offense in the NFL combined with the worst defense to me equals a 9-7 record. The AFC looks like shit though so who knows...

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
I can't even watch the defense this year!!!! My God, what does it take to get a stop on a third down? Did anyone even punt in that game? I'm really glad that Gramatica sucks just as bad as Denver's defense.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
A win is a win, man.
Exactly. I would rather have three shitty wins than three shitty losses. I'm reminded of the Giants last year who nobody gave credit to for any of their wins and said they were lucky and blah blah blah. How did that work out for them? Not saying the Broncos will win the Super Bowl but this is the NFL and at 3-0 anything is possible still.

·
Banned
12,040 Posts
What was up with Weatherford sporting a wedding ring and watch? :lol

They are getting the job done...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts