Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
You should listen to me. No, seriously, listen to
7,565 Posts
A quick look suggests that the frame never had a brace installed on it. IF the frame is unknown to Suzuki, you might be able to build a bike around it and take it to them for recall replacement. But you're probably skating on legally thin ice, particularly if there's an accident history for it.

There's a guy about an hour away from me that sells broken frames and gets quite a lot of money for them. I think he's legit and think that they're somehow involved with getting a valid title. But I don't know any more.

·
Captain Obvious ... because obviously it’s obvious
3,843 Posts
A quick look suggests that the frame never had a brace installed on it. IF the frame is unknown to Suzuki, you might be able to build a bike around it and take it to them for recall replacement. But you're probably skating on legally thin ice, particularly if there's an accident history for it.

There's a guy about an hour away from me that sells broken frames and gets quite a lot of money for them. I think he's legit and think that they're somehow involved with getting a valid title. But I don't know any more.
Usually from people doing very illegal things.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
Just_Nick
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing