Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
I'll be shocked if lesnar would give fedor a fight right now. Not ready imo. Fedor is a beast and also very technical and composed. He does some submissions that you see guys much smaller doing, but not normally at his size. Guy is truly amazing.

·
Professional Baby Maker
17,741 Posts
lesnar would, UFC (Dana) wouldn't :cheers

Fedor vs. Couture has been discussed for years now and still yet to happen due to politics. :hammer

·
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even
10,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lesnar would, UFC (Dana) wouldn't :cheers

Fedor vs. Couture has been discussed for years now and still yet to happen due to politics. :hammer
and will probabaly never happen. Randy is getting an operation and he still has (i think) one more fight in his UFC contract. time is not in his favor.

·
Registered
793 Posts
I think brock would be fedor's greatest challenge. if anyone could beat fedor... its lesnar. I'd imagine fedor would win by submission, but BL is so powerful and athletic, that you can't count him totally out in this one. I'd love to see this matchup.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Fedor could beat Lesnar a hundred different ways.

Lesnar only has one shot at beating Fedor, and he would be counting on Fedor making a mistake.

Im not saying it couldent happen - but I give it 10-1 odds in Fedors favor. In a few years it might be 3-2 odds, but right now its a long shot.

·
10,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fedor could beat Lesnar a hundred different ways.

Lesnar only has one shot at beating Fedor, and he would be counting on Fedor making a mistake.

Im not saying it couldent happen - but I give it 10-1 odds in Fedors favor. In a few years it might be 3-2 odds, but right now its a long shot.
I think this would be a great match up, I would like to see Lesnar get a couple more wins under his belt first, but lets take man choi, or whatever that giant asian guys name was he couldnt strike, and was a mammoth for fedor to beat, lesnar is also a big guy but can strike and has amazing speed and athleticism for a guy his size, his wrestling is top notch to keep fedor down, but im not sure how it would match against fedors sambo and submission skills. I think this match up would be dangerously close.

·
Registered
64 Posts
brock doesnt have shit on fedor. plain and simple he is the best p4p in the world followed by anderson silva and gsp tied for 2nd.

·
10,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
brock doesnt have shit on fedor. plain and simple he is the best p4p in the world followed by anderson silva and gsp tied for 2nd.
what did you think of Fedors last fight against Arlovski???

·
Registered
64 Posts
what did you think of Fedors last fight against Arlovski???
i think fedor was rope a doping arlovski the whole time. i dont dislike arlovski i just think fedor is the man.:chucks

·
10,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i think fedor was rope a doping arlovski the whole time. i dont dislike arlovski i just think fedor is the man.:chucks
yeah, he's a god, and will never lose. I'm sure the game plan was to look terrible then come back outa nowhere to KO AA.:wacko

·
10,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
brock and his pussy ass hammer fist won't affect fedor...
those pussy hammer fists did damage to Mir before Brock got submitted.....oh wait then again Fedor is completely unstoppable, and has no flaws and crushes coal into diamonds.

·
Professional Baby Maker
17,741 Posts
those pussy hammer fists did damage to Mir before Brock got submitted.....oh wait then again Fedor is completely unstoppable, and has no flaws and crushes coal into diamonds.

Yup cause Fedor is made of stone. He will not feel 4XL hands hitting him in the face.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Brock doesnt have the skills or expieriance ATM to defeat Fedor.

Brock was beating by Mir in a weak leg lock that he could have easily powered out of due to his lack of submission expieriance he didnt know what to do, and lets face it Randy is way past it a great champion in his day, but give up the ghost.

how the hell ya think he's gunna go against someone with the submission and fighting level of Fedor ?

My guess very badly.

Im more interested in the Fedor V Barnett fight coming up in Augest.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Im more interested in the Fedor V Barnett fight coming up in Augest.
Im excited for that fight too. I gotta take fedor in that one.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts