• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd liven up the Other side of the Pond Forum.

British Superbikes starts next weekend.

Who do you guys reckon will win it and bin it?

John Reynolds has got to be in with a chance.
Dont know about Yukio Kagayama although once he got going last year he was virtually unbeatable until his crash.
Sean Emmett should be in with a chance as long as his bad luck has left him.
Honda boys Micheal Rutter and Ryuichi Kiyonari could do well too.
If the ZX10R is any good Glen Richards could win it too.

what do you guys think?

do any of my the Scottish Gixxer Clan travel down to any of the English rounds?

post away........

·
Registered
46 Posts
im running a fantasy road racing league for the local bike club (sad but true!) and quite a few people think rutter will be the man this year. personally i dont although i think by the end of the season he will have the best bike with HRC behind him. i think kiyonari will show him up.

reynolds is a very good bet, i dont rate emmett at all and i dont think the ZX10R will get fully on the pace this year. kagayama is fast but a big crash will see him off this year, he cant even get on the bike properly (having said that i have gone for him in one of my teams)

i reckon plater is a good outside bet, that R1 could be the machine and having seen the pics from macau you cant fault him for commitment.

overall i just...

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how could I forget about Plater?

he could be in with a shout but his team mates Gary Mason & Tommy Hill dont stand a chance.
I enjoyed the Yamaha R6 Cup and am interested to see just what Tommy Hill can do along with the other guys that have moved on.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Kagayama all the way! Knockhill is the only round i go to but always get to Donnington for the GP.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Come its got to be Reynolds the bikes sorted,all other challenger are on new bikes yet tested......!

Emmett on the 999 looks dangerous and Rutter on the Blade.

Last round at Brands was Ace and hope to get to a few more this year,but moto gp on my mind and Assen booked and then a few weeks later Doni.

Let hope Moto Suzuki Team can hold there end up after a couple of disappointments in the last few years,but the bike is to hard and fast and Hopkins already smashed up !

The 46 of Rossi will be there again pushing Max and Sete close,Let hope the Brits go well Neil,Shane and Jezy....!

Go Neil......................!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
come on everyone wants Reynolds to win cos he's a nice bloke, Emmet will be near by though !!

Hey Rossi did well today on the Yamaha !!

Andy

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Chili and Rossi are both gods in my opinioon after last weekend

Andy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts