Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man you Brits are lucky to have the mags you have- shit they are hillarious. I think Superbike costs 12 dollars a copy here so I read it at the local Coffee shop/book store instead. They sure don't mess around with polite words when they like or dislike something, hehe, and there's naked chics everywhere.

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
I prefer Performance Bikes 'cos they're a bunch of Fenland tossers that ride like monkeys, and the BS level is low. If they BS they make it clear. Although they do touch up photos, they're not as bad as Superbike. Superbike tend to copy Perf. bikes somewhat, but their pussy level is higher!

American mags do suck, they have no clue! And they can't condone riding like a dick.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
I agree, i LOVE SUPERBIKE [UK] !!! But it doesnt appear in newsagencies very often.

Our local ones are very good too [Two WHeels, Australian Motorcycle News], but lacking the centrefold, and the humour.

Im not going to comment on the American ones, as im sure u know how they are

KaTz

ps: Do u have the calender for 2001 ?? It's very nice.... and it was free with the mag !

·
Registered
243 Posts
Yeah, superbike is pretty cool, and doesn't pull many punches in it's descriptive content, but the best mag by far....

....is Streetfighters!

For pussy, bikes 'n' more pussy, ya can't beat it!

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
Streetfighters?

I'd expect that from an 1100 rider.

hehehehehe, only joking, there's some hot babes in Streetfighters. I think I'll go take my fairing off...

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
no can do mate. They hosted it too far away on a day I can't attend. Bastards. This sunday at Oulton park would've been much more convenient, why didn't they check with me first?

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
I'll take me air-mailed Performance Bikes each month thanks very much. Plus a hats off to the nutters at Streetfighters for a)some excellent mod ideas and b)rants that have us rolling on the floor pissing ourselves.

I'd imagine that Superbike has improved somewhat now that 'Sonic' has quit/been removed/lined up and shot...whatever. Loved the mag for years when John Cutts, then Grant Leonard were editors. Damned shame to lose them.

North American mags? Fuck 'em all. That definitely includes our CDN ones as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts