Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Ditchard the High Maintenance Squirrel
60,366 Posts
That is the exact same combination of Chest/Back protector that i race in. Excellent shit. :thumbup

I wear the Knox Handroids though.

·
60,366 Posts
Absolutely.

I can honestly say I will never race in anything other than Handroids.

Sponsorship or not, I won't race in anything else. I have tried lots, and crashed in several, and they are by far the best gloves on the market IMO.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is the exact same combination of Chest/Back protector that i race in. Excellent shit. :thumbup

I wear the Knox Handroids though.

I think I have the Aegis 8/9 :)scratch) back protector, and Handroids like PB&Toejam does, and I can attest they work great! Back protector saved my back in my off, and the gloves saved my hands. I wouldn't hesitate to re-purchase those products.
Say wuhh!! :D
1384365852896.jpg
I got them too!

Thanks to you "PB&Toejam" for your reviews of the back and chest protector, I got them too. And also your requirement of gloves needing palm sliders ... That also became a requirement for me too.
1384365896099.jpg
1384365880588.jpg
1384366095799.jpg

And thanks to Brandon and Jason @ ESS Tee Gee .. I got the best customer service one can ask for!

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Thanks for the shout out and the repeat business! Glad you like your stuff.

Get any decent riding in with those Archers yet?

It's in the 20's here this week. How about you?

·
60,366 Posts
Say wuhh!! :D
I got them too!

Thanks to you "PB&Toejam" for your reviews of the back and chest protector, I got them too.

And also your requirement of gloves needing palm sliders ... That also became a requirement for me too.
Nice!

Glad I could help. I wish somebody would have stressed the palm slider to me back in 2009...i likely wouldnt have this Ti plate and 9 screws in my left wrist. :(

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice!

Glad I could help. I wish somebody would have stressed the palm slider to me back in 2009...i likely wouldnt have this Ti plate and 9 screws in my left wrist. :(
Even though I haven't crash tested the gloves, I just want to thank you many times more for the review! It will save my wrist, arms, and shoulder in the future.

·
60,366 Posts
Even though I haven't crash tested the gloves, I just want to thank you many times more for the review! It will save my wrist, arms, and shoulder in the future.
:cheers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts