Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Brand new to the site, so I just wanted to say what's up... and that I'm looking forward to picking everyones brain as far as my brand new Gixxer 750.

I've owned and R6 and an 02 R1 in the past, and I'm still getting used to this bike. But I really like the look and what I've read regarding it's performance overall.

Anyhoo... glad to be here!!

Al

·
Registered
351 Posts
TwistyOne said:
Hello everyone,

Brand new to the site, so I just wanted to say what's up... and that I'm looking forward to picking everyones brain as far as my brand new Gixxer 750.

I've owned and R6 and an 02 R1 in the past, and I'm still getting used to this bike. But I really like the look and what I've read regarding it's performance overall.

Anyhoo... glad to be here!!

Al
Welcome to the site! Glad you made the switch away from yamaha... You find lots of good info and very knowledgeable people here. Just be thick skinned and you'll have fun... Welcome to the DARK SIDE!!

·
Premium Member
3,300 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you guys.. I'll post some pics later..

Hey, how do I see what forums I've taken part in?? When I go to User CP, it doenst bring anything up, and I know I've started 2 Threads, and have responded to 1 more.. but I see nothing.. Am i doing something wrong?

Thanks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.