Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
I bought some last year and installed them when I installed a new radiator. When I went for a test ride, the brakes locked up at about 75mph! Fortunately no cars were right behind me. Felt like I was going to flip right over! To this day, when I ride that feeling is in the back of my mind.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Shit may look nice but i agree. How the hell can they get away with it. Stupid. Well thank you because i was about to purchase some nice lookin blue ones. I'll go elsewhere now. Suggestions (Canada) Cheers!:wtf

·
Registered
12 Posts
I had no clue about the issue with aftermarket levers. I took my bike to the dealership for a master cylinder recall. After the work was completed the brakes locked up about 12miles down the road and threw me off about 50mph. Turns out the levers weren't compatible with the master cylinder. The dealership that performed the work fortunately took care of all the damage.

I would just stay away from aftermarket levers.

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I had no clue about the issue with aftermarket levers. I took my bike to the dealership for a master cylinder recall. After the work was completed the brakes locked up about 12miles down the road and threw me off about 50mph. Turns out the levers weren't compatible with the master cylinder. The dealership that performed the work fortunately took care of all the damage.

I would just stay away from aftermarket levers.

What brand? Cheap or Asv? Asv had a press release regarding the new mc with their levers

·
Registered
75 Posts
DCGsxrDC- as you are in Canada, go for Pazzos. I am fairly sure they are Canadian and I have never heard of anyone having problems with Pazzo levers.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
20 Participants
moto4
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing