Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen lines on offer from Goodridge for a GSXR750M 90-91 will these fit my 1100K?

Can anyone help ?

Thanks
Andy

[ 01-26-2002: Message edited by: Andy James ]</p>

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Hi Andy,

I don't have access to a 750M model... but I did do some searching on bikebandit... the part no's are different, but the schematics look *exactly* the same... and check this, the oem k-model 1100 lines are available from ron ayers as well as bikebandit.com (ron ayers has the better price) but the L-model and M-model (750 and 1100) come back as "part no not found, this may be a discontinued item".

If it were me and it's a screamin' deal on the goodridge lines, I think I'd chance it... it'd be better if we could actually *see* what the setup looks like on the `91 first though ...anyone with a M-model got a digital cam?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I'll make a call with the sizes of mine on monday and then I'll decide. I think there's only one set but I'll see , they are £30 for the set.
If there are more sets or if I decide not to bother I'll let you know where from. I won't forget.
I'll update on monday evening
OK?

I've got earls lines on at the moment but they've got those crappy blue/red ends which do crack.............I'd better put a note up about that. One of mine did split lasy year but I spotted it and put a new end on it.
Those alloy ones hold water and rot from the inside out BE WARNED.

[ 01-26-2002: Message edited by: Andy James ]</p>

·
Registered
308 Posts
Originally posted by Andy James:
[QB]If there are more sets or if I decide not to bother I'll let you know where from. I won't forget.
I'll update on monday evening
OK?

nice one matey, I'll be here monday night.

G

·
0 Posts
I believe the 750 lines are an inch or two shorter because the bars are mounted above the triple clamps on the 1100 where as the 750 bars are mounted under the triple clamp.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn ! I'll double check anyway but thanks for the info.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SORRY ! I have been working my arse off today and didn't get around to checking the length of the lines. I will try tomorrow but I will update you as soon as I know more. Work is a little hectic to say the least at the minute.

·
Registered
308 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Andy James:
SORRY ! I have been working my arse off today and didn't get around to checking the length of the lines. I will try tomorrow but I will update you as soon as I know more. Work is a little hectic to say the least at the minute.
<hr></blockquote>

Nooooooooo problem.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/ Choose bikes and special offers £30 for front lines looks pretty good to me ! Looks like they don't fit my bike after all !!! Damn ..............but good for you

GDRSU0765-1RC
GSXR750M 90-91 REAR BRAKE 1 LINE KIT
was £29.38
now £15.00

GDRSU0765-2FC
GSXR750M 90-91 FRONT BRAKE 2 LINE KIT
was £57.58
now £30.00

phone them now on 01978 664474

I'll have 5 stars for that one !!!!!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Thats mint, cheers. Ill be on the phone tomorrow
morning. Think i'll have the rear line as well.

here's your 5 *****

1 - 11 of 11 Posts