Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Likes to race old junk.
2,405 Posts
Don't use all caps...it's considered yelling.

Check your bulb first...it's a dual filament...one is for the tail light, one is for the brake.
Do you have a multi-meter, so that you can troubleshoot the brake light circuit?

·
That’s Mister Moderator To You ....
8,284 Posts
Listen very carefully new guy. Your introduction to gixxer.com is a massive fail in many ways. Instead of simply checking to see if the bulb is burnt (seriously?!?!?!?), you TRIPLE posted the same question in all-caps and don't even bother to spell the word 'brake' correctly? Jesus Christ, what is it with new guys these days??? Are you all the same doofus logging in under different names?

Try a lot harder or you're not going to last. I will delete your other two all-caps posts.

·
THE HEARTBREAK DOUCHE DOESNT UNDERSTAND LIGHTBULBS
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't use all caps...it's considered yelling.

Check your bulb first...it's a dual filament...one is for the tail light, one is for the brake.
Do you have a multi-meter, so that you can troubleshoot the brake light circuit?
Yeah, my stupid caps lock button was on and didn't notice. When you say dual filament, what are you reffering to? No I don't have a multi-meter.

·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Listen very carefully new guy. Your introduction to gixxer.com is a massive fail in many ways. Instead of simply checking to see if the bulb is burnt (seriously?!?!?!?), you TRIPLE posted the same question in all-caps and don't even bother to spell the word 'brake' correctly? Jesus Christ, what is it with new guys these days??? Are you all the same doofus logging in under different names?

Try a lot harder or you're not going to last. I will delete your other two all-caps posts.
Hey there. You put alot of energy into your nasty & condescending reply. Do you feel better about yourself for being mean to another person that you've never met or know nothing about? Have you always been a bully?

·
Likes to race old junk.
2,405 Posts
Yeah, my stupid caps lock button was on and didn't notice. When you say dual filament, what are you reffering to? No I don't have a multi-meter.
The light bulb has 2 filaments inside it...one is your tail light, it's on all the time when the bike is running...the 2nd is your brake light, it's much brighter.
It is possible for one filament to burn out, and the other to still work.
You haven't indicated if the tail light still works. Are both out?
This isn't rocket science...get ready for the ban.

·
8,284 Posts
Hey there. You put alot of energy into your nasty & condescending reply. Do you feel better about yourself for being mean to another person that you've never met or know nothing about? Have you always been a bully?
No, I am forum staff. I put in as much energy into my "nasty & condescending reply" as you put in to sounding like a clueless inbred hillbilly.

Someone who appears to try THAT hard to come across as a complete dumbass in their first THREE posts is almost always a troll. Then miraculously, someone who joined a forum to make an ass out of themselves (EG asking about a burnt-out lightbulb lmao) suddenly learns to speak clearly / succinctly... wow! It's a miracle!

Isn't it strange how you apparently morphed from a triple-posting, barely literate all-caps (suspected) dumbass troll to someone who suddenly writes with proper grammar, punctuation and sentence structure? Please explain to us what brought about this change.

Spare me your feigned indignation. I believe you are just a troll and will be following your activity very closely.

PS: check the brake lightbulb SMH

·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The light bulb has 2 filaments inside it...one is your tail light, it's on all the time when the bike is running...the 2nd is your brake light, it's much brighter.
It is possible for one filament to burn out, and the other to still work.
You haven't indicated if the tail light still works. Are both out?
This isn't rocket science...get ready for the ban.
I said that the tail light works but the brake light dosen't come on.
Get ready for the ban? I've never owned or riden a GSXR before, I'm asking legitimate questions. There's nohing on Youtube that addresses this issue. So far the first interactions that I've had on this site have been from a super rude, condescending and nasty person and you. This isn't rocket science? How do you propse that a person with no knowledge of the internal mechanics of the brake light on a 06 GSXR 600 come to the conclusion that there are two parts of a bulb that you can't see with out taking the brake light apart or having to have had already fixed this type of issue?
If asking qusetions gets you banned from this site then right on. I don't associate with assholes anyways.

·
8,284 Posts
If this guy ever actually goes to a hardware store in the replacement bulb aisle, his mind will explode.

You posted three times about an 'issue'. It's not a gsxr thing or even a bike thing. In fact, cars, houses, boats and LOTS of other things have these newfangled thingies called 'light bulbs', which can occasionally burn out and require replacement.

If this STILL exceeds your ability to grasp, perhaps you should consider a change of hobby. I think something like kazoo lessons might be more your speed.

·
8,284 Posts
Thanks bro. The two other peolpe on here that replied just talked shit and tried to belittle me. I noticed that they were both Canadians. Guess that's how those peolpe are. I was under the impression that they were supposed to be extra nice. Guess not.
And if you ever again say some moronic comments about any nationality, your ass is gone permanently, on the spot. Take a 7 day vacation to start (since he's now also whining behind the scenes).

·
Likes to race old junk.
2,405 Posts
Fuck me...this is elementary school level science.
Zero troubleshooting skills...take it to a dealer if this is beyond your comprehension.

·
Dreaming of buttsecks for years...
14,445 Posts
Just balancing out your complete and total laziness.

·
8,284 Posts
Fuck me...this is elementary school level science.
Zero troubleshooting skills...take it to a dealer if this is beyond your comprehension.
Troubleshooting skills? This guy has survived to adulthood (supposedly) without learning about lightbulbs.

If you check out the shocking douchebaggery in his instagram account, we can see that OP has some seriously bizarre fantasies about portraying himself as.... whatever the fuck this is supposed to be??? Niko Foxx • Instagram

Damn... he calls himself 'the heartbreak kid'. OMFG, that almost takes the attention away from the fact that he doesn't understand the concept of lightbulbs.

·
Premium Member
73,373 Posts
Troubleshooting skills? This guy has survived to adulthood (supposedly) without learning about lightbulbs.

If you check out the shocking douchebaggery in his instagram account, we can see that OP has some seriously bizarre fantasies about portraying himself as.... whatever the fuck this is supposed to be??? Niko Foxx • Instagram

Damn... he calls himself 'the heartbreak kid'. OMFG, that almost takes the attention away from the fact that he doesn't understand the concept of lightbulbs.

View attachment 577863
Where is the :facepalm emoji when you need it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts