Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

161 - 174 of 174 Posts

·
Administrator
13,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #162
I can't find threads people started anymore. When did you say you were coming to NYC again?
Headed for the West coast in March ... then back in September for Colorado/ Utah / New York 👍

·
Administrator
13,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
Hell yeah mate ... I don’t have a clue where anything is.
Your intel will be much appreciated

·
Not the powers that be, not even close.
23,112 Posts
I'm not really familiar with the city either, I live in New Jersey. It'll be nice to meet you and your family, and if you need anything while you're here I'm close by and happy to help you out.

·
Taught Goatsee everything he "knows"
12,633 Posts
Hey, just popping in to see who's still hanging around. Its sad how dead the forum is now. Well really forums in general, but especially this one. I never thought Id see the day. 10 hours between replies. I remember when a thread couldn't go 10 minutes without activity. :LOL:

Last time I checked in, oldfart and sammy left. Who is still around? Hope everyone is well.

·
17,023 Posts
Hey, just popping in to see who's still hanging around. Its sad how dead the forum is now. Well really forums in general, but especially this one. I never thought Id see the day. 10 hours between replies. I remember when a thread couldn't go 10 minutes without activity. :LOL:

Last time I checked in, oldfart and sammy left. Who is still around? Hope everyone is well.
Not too many of the frequent poster old skool guys. Damn shame.
Hows life treating you Nitrous??

·
Administrator
13,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #171
Yeah sucks ... a combination of FB and the sites update has run heaps off from here.

·
12,633 Posts
Not too many of the frequent poster old skool guys. Damn shame.
Hows life treating you Nitrous??
Everything has been great recently. Cant really complain. Getting over some bad luck the last few years. I still have the bikes, but not riding as much as Id like to anymore. Planning to change that this year when it warms up. :D Hope things have been good for you and the other guys still on here as well. Glad to see a few old faces still active and hanging around.

Yeah sucks ... a combination of FB and the sites update has run heaps off from here.
Yeah facebook/twitter, youtube/google, and reddit have all ruined it for forums. Everything is conveniently there now. And people are lazy lol.

·
Administrator
13,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #173
Damn straight bro ... fucking millennials post a question on here , and loose their minds when it hasn’t been answered in 30 seconds 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

·
12,633 Posts
You can think google for that lol. Funny thing is, at one time this forum was like that. You could ask a question, and almost right away a group of knowledgeable people were there to answer or help troubleshoot. And a few wise asses telling you to search or "google it" ironically lol.

It wasnt just the change in media, but also the change in technology that hurt forums. Forums were slow to adapt to mobile technology the way facebook, twitter and reddit did.

161 - 174 of 174 Posts