Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

101 - 120 of 156 Posts

·
Administrator
13,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
At the point I’m just logging in to see what else they’ve fucked up.

I don’t enjoy coming here anymore ...

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
I agree with Lucas. The shitty part for me is that they didn't even ask us for any input. Like what features do you want to keep. Or what can be improved. They took the fun out of the site. Our smileys, custom titles, full avatars etc. Gone. A complete lack of respect to us and everyone else who helped made this site what it is today. For free, while they make money. The look hasn't just changed for me, the soul of this place is gone. It was special. Now it's just like every other shitty forum.

·
Not the powers that be, not even close.
23,104 Posts
they could have made it worse.... but its far from decent or up to scratch... i feel like this is a Beta version of the forum...

im surprised on the stats on this forum... nearly 200k members and what... under 100 active? lol
In my eyes this is the worst ... where has the GDC soul gone ?!
It's really gone down hill lately. I miss what it was like when I first joined. Supposedly it was even better before I came along.

·
23,104 Posts
I think this is the first time a boredz thread has been made a sticky. Is that so we don't lose it when no one posts for 8 months?

·
NYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
2,064 Posts
wow... thats kinda sad...

·
Administrator
13,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Yeah ... and their posts/threads are fucked.

Iv been told the tech’s are “trying” to fix it

·
23,104 Posts
I liked the internet better 10 years ago. The forum was busy and Photobucket worked.

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
I liked the internet better 10 years ago. The forum was busy and Photobucket worked.
Same here. Photobucket fucked over a lot of forums when they pulled that shit a few years ago where they pulled everyone's pictures if you didn't pay to use their service. Or something like that.

·
NYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
2,064 Posts
that looks like shit lol

man dead set, boss just told me we cant eat at our desks... but we're still expected to get our work done even though most of us have to work through our breaks at least twice a week.
can go get fuuuuuuuuuucked.

·
Administrator
13,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
So glad I work for myself dude ... it is stressful , but I won’t be facing murder charges anytime soon 😂

·
NYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
2,064 Posts
yeah im setting myself up atm to do that, using this as cashflow, if this recession hits ill loose my job anyway, but ill take the redundancy hahaha its written into my contract as per terms and conditions unless in the event the company folds. which is possible...

·
Administrator
13,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
Good thing to plan like that ....

I never leave my future in the hands of others.

101 - 120 of 156 Posts