Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

21 - 40 of 138 Posts

·
NYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
2,058 Posts

·
Birdman
24,676 Posts
Holy shit, I remember when we could knock these bordez threads out in a matter of months, not almost 5 years. Where is that old fucker @njracer? Or was it @oldgixxer? I had to reset my shit because I forgot he changed my user name many many years ago and I want it back :chucks:flipoff

·
Birdman
24,676 Posts
So I'll say it again....

WASSUP FUCKERS!!!:piss:piss:piss:piss:piss

Good lord.....coming up on 20 years of being on this site.
Put my user name back to Meyer you asshole :monkeyface

Ahhh, the good ole' days :lol

Attachments

·
Birdman
24,676 Posts
Like just gone from the site, right? Not like gone, gone?

·
17,010 Posts
Like just gone from the site, right? Not like gone, gone?

As far I know everyone is still breathing...:lmao
Ant has been off GDC for a while, oldgixxer left a few weeks ago.
It got to be too much dealing with VS about the site.
There's handful of old skool guys left, but nothing like it was back in the day.

·
Birdman
24,676 Posts
I don't have any social media other than I guess a tosser reddit account. I miss the old simple days of forums. And I don't care what anyone says, I've been banned way more times than "oldfart" or whatever his name is :cool (Not to mention post count resets, :lol - what was Mikes user name here? I can't remember for the life of me but he probably had the most post count resets)

·
17,010 Posts
I don't have any social media other than I guess a tosser reddit account. I miss the old simple days of forums. And I don't care what anyone says, I've been banned way more times than "oldfart" or whatever his name is /forums/images/smilies/smiley_cool.gif (Not to mention post count resets,
- what was Mikes user name here? I can't remember for the life of me but he probably had the most post count resets)
The place was definitely good for a few laughs everyday. It was probably the "original facebook". We had thousands of guys/gals posting their daily nonsense, there were days where we had a few thousand members logged on..

·
NYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
2,058 Posts
whole riding game is like that now.... people who cant even clean and lube a chain....
plus with electric/hybrid bikes on the fringe... well... yeah thats it... not much to do other than ride and replace tyres and brakes.

·
Administrator
13,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
whole riding game is like that now.... people who cant even clean and lube a chain....
plus with electric/hybrid bikes on the fringe... well... yeah thats it... not much to do other than ride and replace tyres and brakes.
I will be running these fools off the road ... :piss

·
Birdman
24,676 Posts
The place was definitely good for a few laughs everyday. It was probably the "original facebook". We had thousands of guys/gals posting their daily nonsense, there were days where we had a few thousand members logged on..
Remember when that dude that put the Nos energy drink in his tank and this forum exploded :lmao

·
Administrator
13,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Remember when that dude that put the Nos energy drink in his tank and this forum exploded :lmao
Yep ... had peeps from Yamaha forums and many others joining just to flame his dumbass :lmao

There’s been some that have been nearly as good since then ...

·
NYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
2,058 Posts
even i remember that from before i was on this forum :lol

·
Administrator
13,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Sold a couple of bikes off ... looking for a few new to me bikes

Short list is,

2012- ZX10r
2014- S1000r or RSV-4
Last of the carbed R1 in blue/white
First gen 900rr ... Twin round headlights

Maybe a clean 954rr in red/black if I can find one.

Iv gone a bit mad me thinks ...

21 - 40 of 138 Posts