Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering where I should start. Got an '02 1000, that's basically stock cept for a Yosh RS3 Slip-on and some vortex frame sliders. I'm in the process of building the TRE from bugmans site as well. I was thinking about doing some braided lines and such, and maybe ripping the transport truck sized mudflap off and replacing with and undertail. Any suggestions on the best undertails? I hate crappy lights...so ones that come with good lights would be a plus. Anything I should consider changing right away. Any weak spots with the gixxer I should look at? It's winter...I'm bored...and I got a new toy in the living room waiting for my attention...

Ian..

PS: I heard the moderator here is an ass...any comments?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Yep. He is definately an ass. Other than that check out the 1000 forum here. You will have to wade through the "How fast is my 1000" and "why can't I go over 186 mph" crap that abounds to find what can be some good advice.

Jeff

·
Registered
11,565 Posts
Jeff!! What's up dude? How is everything? Say hi to the lady for me!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hey man.
Still sticking it out in Minnesota? Getting back to the mother country anytime soon?
I'll pass the hello on for you.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep. He is definately an ass. Other than that check out the 1000 forum here. You will have to wade through the "How fast is my 1000" and "why can't I go over 186 mph" crap that abounds to find what can be some good advice.

Jeff
Yeah, got bored a few pages in....Might copy and past this there though...was hoping for intelligent Canadian input!

Ian...

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts
I really wish we made the party...next year for sure!!

Ian
GMguy was there, for most of it anyways.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
Phaedrus
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing