Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
YAAFM Mod
Joined
·
3,016 Posts
Your welcome. If if come across any more parts I will post ofcourse.
Bones
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
I know that Mr Gixxer was looking for a Fox/SRS link for his bike if you come across anymore!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
11,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by GixxerRacer371:
I know that Mr Gixxer was looking for a Fox/SRS link for his bike if you come across anymore!
<hr></blockquote>

I got one, but I don't want to cut it to fit


but I do have some cool machined parts to modify my stock linkage
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Mr Gixxer:


I got one, but I don't want to cut it to fit


but I do have some cool machined parts to modify my stock linkage
<hr></blockquote>

Do you want to sell the SRS link you have then? If so I want it!!!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
11,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by GixxerRacer371:


Do you want to sell the SRS link you have then? If so I want it!!!!
<hr></blockquote>

it wasn't cheap!

email me if you really want it
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Mr Gixxer:


it wasn't cheap!

email me if you really want it
<hr></blockquote>

Huh? You mean the king of FREE had to pay for it!!!



Well I e-mailed you anyway.... just to see how much!
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top