Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
9,633 Posts
I've never seen anybody get in shape that fast..
22 years?
How'd he pull that off?
Bold

What a tool

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
22 years?
How'd he pull that off?
Bold

What a tool
\

Why don't you go suck off the owner of Heatwave cycles in another thread like always

The point is the guy is obviously a juicer, nobody puts on that much mass naturally. What gets me is the fact that he won't come out and admit that he is a user

It cheapens the whole sport and makes a mockery of the history of the game. I can understand the why's, but be a man and stand up and take the punishment for cheating. I still say the records should be wiped, but if he acted like a stand up guy and admitted the wrong doing I would have more respect fot the guy. As it is now, he is just another punk who cheated to get ahead in the sport...

Bonds

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Bold, I'm not sure if your gym regimen consists of jackin off, or just jabber-jawin, but if you can't put on 50 lbs of muscle in 22 yrs of training then there is something wrong with your body and you need to get checked out. Now, do I think that he juices, yes. But not because of those pictures. Because of his behavior. And yes, I agree that it does cheapen baseball, or any sport for that matter.

·
Registered
9,633 Posts
Bold, I'm not sure if your gym regimen consists of jackin off, or just jabber-jawin, but if you can't put on 50 lbs of muscle in 22 yrs of training then there is something wrong with your body and you need to get checked out.

Please find me an athlete that doesn't use supplements of some sort.
Do I agree with it.. No
I'm sure he's done a cycle here and there but he isn't all "roided up"

Bold
You're still a tool

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
No offense to either side but its a little bit of both. did he take roids...damn right he did...and pretty much came out and said it with his poor excuses..."well I didnt know what it was"...cmon! For those that believe he, of all ball players is a highly tuned athlete, then you must believe he knew every possible thing going into or onto his body. Especially Barry Bonds, that man was beyond anal with his routine. As far as the 22 years to gain the mass, you bet, Id agree with this too. Hell everyone knows that just by taking the stuff you dont get big. You still have to be in the gym day in day out to gain anything out of it. Regardless, be a man, admit you were wrong, and move on.
As far as Clemens drilling him in the ear...Clemens is a God!

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
22 years?
How'd he pull that off?
Bold

What a tool
\

Why don't you go suck off the owner of Heatwave cycles in another thread like always

The point is the guy is obviously a juicer, nobody puts on that much mass naturally. What gets me is the fact that he won't come out and admit that he is a user

It cheapens the whole sport and makes a mockery of the history of the game. I can understand the why's, but be a man and stand up and take the punishment for cheating. I still say the records should be wiped, but if he acted like a stand up guy and admitted the wrong doing I would have more respect fot the guy. As it is now, he is just another punk who cheated to get ahead in the sport...

Bonds
I'm not saying he's not juicing. I'm sure this isn't one big conspiracy.............where there's smoke there's usually fire. But went from 140 lbs at 17 to 200 by the time I was 20 and I never touched anything you can't get at GNC. So in 22 years time.....................yeah.

·
Registered
9,633 Posts
No offense to either side but its a little bit of both. did he take roids...damn right he did...and pretty much came out and said it with his poor excuses..."well I didnt know what it was"...cmon! For those that believe he, of all ball players is a highly tuned athlete, then you must believe he knew every possible thing going into or onto his body. Especially Barry Bonds, that man was beyond anal with his routine. As far as the 22 years to gain the mass, you bet, Id agree with this too. Hell everyone knows that just by taking the stuff you dont get big. You still have to be in the gym day in day out to gain anything out of it. Regardless, be a man, admit you were wrong, and move on.
+1

·
Club Rapee
1,728 Posts
+1
+2 Bonds is just a Dick. Me Me Me Person [email protected]#K BONDS

·
Registered
800 Posts
bonds is my fav player in baseball. i really dont understand why everyone complains so much of what he did when mcgwire admitted to doing the same thing post a pic of him as a rookie and him when he hit 72 homeruns. i doubt there is anyone in sports that hasnt used enhancing drugs. i mean a punter admitted to doing it for god sake. And atleast if he was using it made him better look at giambi he has sucked for many years now. getting huge doesnt help you hit the ball you still have to know what the hell your doing.

·
Professional Baby Maker
17,741 Posts
bonds is my fav player in baseball. i really dont understand why everyone complains so much of what he did when mcgwire admitted to doing the same thing post a pic of him as a rookie and him when he hit 72 homeruns. i doubt there is anyone in sports that hasnt used enhancing drugs. i mean a punter admitted to doing it for god sake. And atleast if he was using it made him better look at giambi he has sucked for many years now. getting huge doesnt help you hit the ball you still have to know what the hell your doing.
+1

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Huge difference. Bonds lied...and continues to...about using steriods. He turns everything into a racial conflict....screams poor me poor me blah blah blah.

Sorry...he is a POS. I hope he never plays again.

·
Registered
9,633 Posts
Huge difference. Bonds lied...and continues to...about using steriods. He turns everything into a racial conflict....screams poor me poor me blah blah blah.

Sorry...he is a POS. I hope he never plays again.
I'm from Pittsburgh
So I have to hate him
The boy has skills no doubt but he is in fact a cry baby

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Im with Midge on this. Its not the fact that he took em, doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that out, its the fact that the moron thinks that he can lie about it and be believed. Big
Mac and plenty of others have come clean, although I think Bonds has lied too much to all of a sudden say, "oh ok, I did it"

·
Letting a guy blow me doesn't make me gay. Does it
546 Posts
anyone who has never connected w/ a 95 mph fastball thrown by another human standing 60'-6" from them should shut the fuck up right now!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.