Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Chubby Chaser
Joined
·
57,844 Posts
I have Ronnie Coleman's Cost of Redemption and the timeless Blood and Guts by Dorian Yates. What more do you need to get a fire under your ass on a dreary day when you don't want to move.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,126 Posts
I would like to get bigger and more cut, but I never ever want to look like them at all..... That is way over the top and behind extreme...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NABIT said:
I would like to get bigger and more cut, but I never ever want to look like them at all..... That is way over the top and behind extreme...

In all honesty bro, I doubt if you could ever look like them even if you wanted too.;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SPL170db said:
I have Ronnie Coleman's Cost of Redemption and the timeless Blood and Guts by Dorian Yates. What more do you need to get a fire under your ass on a dreary day when you don't want to move.

I watch Blood and Guts all the time. Come on Diesel, show em why you are #1. Those Brit's are some crazy bastards..
 

·
Chubby Chaser
Joined
·
57,844 Posts
Blakester said:
I watch Blood and Guts all the time. Come on Diesel, show em why you are #1. Those Brit's are some crazy bastards..
"C'mon, let's sort this piece of shit out, c'mon use the back!"

fuckin' guy is amusing

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
328 Posts
I doubt that those men worry about how they "look" but more on how much they can push themselves to lift. No offence but I'd love to see one of them attempt a hand stand :) to each his own right?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,187 Posts
That much muscle is pretty gross an dumb to me. I had my workout days, I put up 300 and to this day I don't even want to be that big again.

But hey did some guy really squat an then shit out his intestines?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
John O said:
I doubt that those men worry about how they "look" but more on how much they can push themselves to lift. No offence but I'd love to see one of them attempt a hand stand :) to each his own right?

Not really, those are powerlifters. Bodybuilders are obcessed with how they look. As for doing a handstand, why would you want to stand on your hands..LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
855 Posts
SPL170db said:
I have Ronnie Coleman's Cost of Redemption and the timeless Blood and Guts by Dorian Yates. What more do you need to get a fire under your ass on a dreary day when you don't want to move.
I just thow in some of Kevin Levrones "M3" with those and I'm good to go
 

·
Chubby Chaser
Joined
·
57,844 Posts
Gixkid600 said:
I just thow in some of Kevin Levrones "M3" with those and I'm good to go

I personally think Levrone had a more aesthetically pleasing physique than either Ronnie or Jay. Kevin was a little lacking in his quads by comparison, but that's the way guys used to be back in Arnold's time before the freakishly ridiculous looking legs phenomenon started. His tris and delts were some of the best in the business.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,693 Posts
Blakester said:
Awwww the Hater's gotta love 'em.. Here is what the bodybuilders say about sportbike riders "You gotta be a skinny little bitch to fit into those leather suits"...LOL
thats fine by me, atleast i can move my arms the way they are supose to move
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
night ryder said:
thats fine by me, atleast i can move my arms the way they are supose to move
I here ya, I can't fix my own collar on my shirt and sometimes when get up over 270lbs, it is hard to wipe my own ass...LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
527 Posts
Im not into size like how i used to be although I still work out and still love it very much and always will. And yes Blakester is right in that most will never get anywhere close to being even half the size of the pros BUT...because most people wont juice. Back in the 70's when folks juiced, they got big. But NOWadays, they still juice and add a little GH (alot actually) and you get physiques that in the general publics eye, look like complete shit! For example a beer belly six-pack at size 38" waist!

I just think its unfair that pros for the most part try to keep people thinking that they dont juice. And they advertise for supplement companies claiming to take the certain advertised supplement.
I guess whatever floats your boat huh!

Blake, whatever happened to Dennis when he got popped in Thailand? I lost track...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
855 Posts
SPL170db said:
I personally think Levrone had a more aesthetically pleasing physique than either Ronnie or Jay. Kevin was a little lacking in his quads by comparison, but that's the way guys used to be back in Arnold's time before the freakishly ridiculous looking legs phenomenon started. His tris and delts were some of the best in the business.


No doubt, He is one of my top 3. I know he suffered a back injury at some point, I believe this may have hampered his leg and back development. But I agree his delts/tris were sick
 
1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top