Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
what if I do have stuff for sale but do want to be part of the forum family? I'm already on 5 different forums and they can all vouch for me...

where is the classified section anyway?

·
Registered
384 Posts
OH NO' RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, YOUR OWN COMPUTER WILL SELF EXPLODE IF YOU POST NUDITY-SWEARING ETC,ETC.

BIKERS & BABES, GEE, I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT COMBINATION!

YES YOUR RULES WILL BE ADHERED TO0, SUPREME ALLIED COMMANDER OF THE DARK FORCE OF INTERNET WARRIOR CLAN FROM THE GREAT BROADBAND LAND OF LAWLESSNESS AND EVIL CNT-ALT-DELETE UNDERWORLD.

ONLY THE ESC & START BUTTON CLANS OF REBEL FIGHTERS FOR FREEDOM OF WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEIR FIGHTING FOR WILL REBEL & FIGHT TO THE LAST POST.

AMEN!!

·
Premium Member
41,722 Posts
I did. I know I already explained it to you and you understood but this is for anyone else that reads this.

No need to post a million picture threads when you can do it all in one. Takes up to much and it's also easier for viewing when its in one thread.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Whoops!! I have just had to quickly design and fit a brassiere to the good ol queen ma on my avatar. She looked so hot before but she just doesnt look special to me anymore

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
25 Participants
uk20
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing