1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Shamwow?

·
I move away from the mic
6,548 Posts
Very nice, but seems to be too many doodads. I like my old school bikes.

·
Premium Member
1,657 Posts
I believe strongly in KISS. Keep It Simple Stupid. Usually things that are more complicated are more likely to have complications.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Buddy of a buddy who has to own the nicer things in life said he will plunk down the $18,000 for one. They had a amature racer who was sponsered by a BMW store in Atlanta to come up an convince everyone, at the BMW Rally, all you have to do is twist the throttle and the bike will do the rest. Told them they will make all the other riders look like noobs that are not on a Beemer at the track. People will believe anything.

·
Taught Goatsee everything he "knows"
12,641 Posts
Nice! :biggrin

"its seemless. Theres no light switch, and its not all shamwow" :lol

Good video. Sounds like he's describing the controls/operations of a F16 fighter.

I hope the higher price tag of this bike saves it from being stretched, lowered/slammed and chromed out. Just for parking lot posers.

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i like it because you can also shut all that stuff off. IMO it's a great bike. I think it really will raise the bar on the other manufacturers.

·
Taught Goatsee everything he "knows"
12,641 Posts
i like it because you can also shut all that stuff off. IMO it's a great bike. I think it really will raise the bar on the other manufacturers.
And the price also as a result. Otherwise not a bad thing for performance though.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Buddy of a buddy who has to own the nicer things in life said he will plunk down the $18,000 for one. They had a amature racer who was sponsered by a BMW store in Atlanta to come up an convince everyone, at the BMW Rally, all you have to do is twist the throttle and the bike will do the rest. Told them they will make all the other riders look like noobs that are not on a Beemer at the track. People will believe anything.

I doubt it...even on MotoGP bikes with the most advanced traction control and electronics available this can and does still happen.......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts