Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to find where to buy a BMC filter.And how much hp is the norm for slapping one on.Need to know.Canadian eh!

·
Registered
422 Posts
i hear nothing but good things about BMC air filters, pretty much the same as K&N but only half the cost!

------------------
98 gsxr 600, Blue and White, D&D exhaust, 15/48 gearing with a 520 chain, K&N filters, rear fender elimanator kit, flush mount directionals, and polished rims!!!

·
Registered
422 Posts
hey superbike,

I'm definetly happy with the D&D it is loud and has a nice deep throaty sound. However i want to change it but probably i will stick to D&D. I would like to get a carbon fiber high mount if they make one. I had a two brothers on my first bike and that was nice also so i might consider them also. How is your pipe and what did you pay.

as for the sprocket setup, i'm in the same boat i haven't had a chance to try it out yet. I just did it this winter. I thought i could get out this week but now a damn blizzard is coming with three feet of snow... great!!!

------------------
98 gsxr 600, Blue and White, D&D exhaust, 15/48 gearing with a 520 chain, K&N filters, rear fender elimanator kit, flush mount directionals, and polished rims!!!

·
Registered
422 Posts
oops

------------------

1 - 6 of 6 Posts