Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Blue Flame Slip-On

2K views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  Webber 
#1 ·
Hey guys, whats up
Today i just picked up an 03 gsxr 1000 and i was looking for a shiny-chrome type finish on the pipe. I took notice of the blue flame stainless dual exit pipe and was wondering if anyone happened to have one or have a picture of one on a bike.
They seem like the are pretty uncommon, so it may be a long shot, but thanks anyways!
Oh yea, btw, if you have a suggestion about a chrome looking slip-on please let me know what it is!
Thanks - Alex

http://www.vyxxn.co.uk/blue-flame-exhaust-suzuki.htm

#6 ·
i got my blue flame and put it on my 02 gsxr 1000 looks great sounded great..... but my friend and I both got the high mounts for the 02 gix 1000 and the hanger broke on both of them and it rattled the slug outa the sub frame.. not a big problem i made a new hanger but Blue flame would not return my e-mails or calls. fuggin arsholes.. but the pipes do sound good ... but ill never get one again.... ill stick with micron or yosh or tiforce

#10 ·
i got a scorched ti w/ revers blue it looks like no other pipe i have ever seen and it sounds good a fuck . i like that you can remove the street baffle for a more brute tone.
fit and finish was prefect. but it took almost three months to get to my house.
i orderd it from brian hamilton aka: hammy the can man.
ill post pics when i get around to it.

#12 ·
Is there a Blue Flame full exhaust system? I was ready to order the ti-force full system until I saw these pics. I must agree that the Blue Flame is the best looking exhaust out there. How does it match up performance wise to the ti-force?

#16 ·
power is nice , it dosent feel like i lost any on the bottom end but you can really feel it at high rpms.
when you remove the street baffle it dosent make it to much louder but it gives it a much more deep tone . its kinda raspy with it in.
my friend ( mustang theif ) has one on his 04 600 and says it feels weaker with the baffle out so he rides with it in.
but he dosent have a butterfly valve on his mid-pipe
these pipes a fucking awsome.

#19 ·
GSXR.RSM
they do have a full system but im not sure on the cost .
here is brian hamiltons cell number he is the owner of www.blueflameusa.com (330)289-9053
he can give you all the answers you need

Use the above info to order your BlueFlame. I got mine about 3 weeks ago. I have a K4-600 and picked up the Colured Ti Dual. LOVE IT Took 2 weeks to get to my door. I will try to post some pictures when i get home from work tonight. As long as my bike is done from inspection and new tires. When i took my bike in the shop they loved the pipe and have never heard or seen them before. I also have sounds clips, i need to clean up the white noise, then i will post them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.