Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this in GD too, but since I ride 1000s I'll post it here too.

Does anybody know where to get black clutch and brake levers? I see red and blue and gold anodized all the time, but no black ones. If somebody knows please tell me.

I'm about to powdercoat whatever I can take apart, but the I can't take take the brake lever's dial off (atleast not in a way that I know of) to get it powdercoated. Here's a pic of my bike. I like the way it turned out so I'm posting pics like an attention whore.

·
Premium Member
73,384 Posts
i love the flat black look, but you need to do your reasets as well as your levers. you can get them powdercoated, but as for someone making black levers, i am not sure if anyone does it.

·
Banned
564 Posts
the dial comes off. you have to nock the pin through an then it will come apart.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i love the flat black look, but you need to do your reasets as well as your levers.
I am.

Thanks for link. Those look good, but a little pricey and I'm trying to not spend too much. Although I might end up getting them anyway.

·
Registered
72 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Speaking of Pazzo Racing... are any K5 owners waiting to buy some of his stuff? I see Marcus (I think that was his name) from time to time at local events and hes a great guy. Anyways I e mailed him cuz I got some money burning a hole in my pocket and he said the Brake levers are done but the R&D isn't done on the clutches due to excessive demand for other bikes. I'm like you do know you could lose sales to CRG if you dont hurry up? He said 2 to 3 weeks from last weekend.

BTW your flat black bike looks fucking sweet! I dont care for the dual canister exhaust but thats me. What other plans you got? Ever think about black rearsets?

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm about to powder coat my rearsets, passenger pegs, exhaust hanger and extensions and do something about my levers.

I'm also going to ceramic my midpipe and I might even brake down the exhaust and do everything on it as well so the exhaust would be entirely black.

BUT, and I say but, I might not do anything to the exhaust because I'm considering the Racefit exhaust.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I wanna get the race fit and have it ceramic coated glossy black

1 - 11 of 11 Posts