Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
August 8th! can't wait. I got bj penn - lets go baby j!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea he did.. i couldn't believe that. Im hoping he'll be his old self back in the lightweight division. I understand GSP is training kenflo for this fight.

·
...just like sex with Shane
12,047 Posts
I hope BJ turns himself around too. I have always liked BJ Penn but, all the complaining & petitioning he has done since he got worked by GSP has somewhat put the "crybaby" label on him. I do think he will beat KenFlo though...but it will be a close fight!

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
Bj penn will win, but ken flo will make it a fight.

·
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even
10,194 Posts
I want to go with BJ, but after his last fight. I think I'm going with K-flo and them deadly bows.

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
I want to go with BJ, but after his last fight. I think I'm going with K-flo and them deadly bows.
Bj is definitely gonna get bloodied up, since Flo is a pretty good wrestler i think bj will prolly end up in the same situation he was with GSP in Jan, but I think that BJ will remember in this fight that he actually is pretty good with the Jits, and actually use what made him the "prodigy". Thinking off the wall submission in maybe 2nd or 3rd round.

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
On the other hand, ken flo isnt bad with the jiu jitsu either. I think that if he watches himself and stays in control of bjs silly gaurd, he may just do it....MAY.

·
Has Custom Title Envy
30,726 Posts
Hopefully BJ will stop bitching now and focus on training for this fight. BJ is a great lightweight, and an average welterweight.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts