Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last time they fought GSP looked like he'd been in a car accident after the first round due to Bj's jab and an uppercut which broke his nose. GSP then outgassed bj in round 2 and 3 and basically pulled a lay and prey for the win. My prediction for #2. Bj Penn FTW. He will be sure to have much better cardio for this one. That being said, as long as Bj does not gas, his ridiculous takedown defense will force a standup battle and he will destroy GSP with his superior boxing. Im seeing a TKO due to referee stoppage (probably a bad cut over GSP's eye):chucks

·
Registered
56 Posts
I cant wait for this fight. #2 and #3 overall ranked fighters about to go at it. I want Penn to take it but i cant call it. Both fighters have improved alot, so i dunno. If GSP loses to penn and then fights Silva, which he'll lose to, he might be lookin like his buddy matt hughes.

·
Bring it fellas
2,945 Posts
I cant wait for this fight. #2 and #3 overall ranked fighters about to go at it. I want Penn to take it but i cant call it. Both fighters have improved alot, so i dunno. If GSP loses to penn and then fights Silva, which he'll lose to, he might be lookin like his buddy matt hughes.
what Silva are you talking about? the only Silva's that i know of are Anderson an Wanderlei Silva and they arent even in the same weight class

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bj has to go up to 170 to fight GSP. Which kinda sucks for him.

·
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even
10,194 Posts
GSP wants a fight with Anderson Silva.BJ Penn and GSP arent in the same weight class either.....
BJ has been talking about going up a weight class and welcomed GSP's "forced" fight offer to fight him again at UFC 87. Anderson Silva is now a LH and will have some good contenders to face.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Yeah,

Go ask Hughes about Penn's jab. I think he knows where to find it....

·
Registered
85 Posts
Silva has some of the nastiest Muay Thai skills I have ever seen from a fighter.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
getting close.. keeping this thread alive. everyone make there predictions!
Lets go PENN!!!!!

·
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even
10,194 Posts
Both are awesome fighters, its tough to tell, I think GSP has the better chance of winning, but I'm routin for Penn.

·
Registered
702 Posts
GSP by just being too big and strong.

Im more excited about GSP vs Thiago Alves after this - that should be a war.

·
Registered
702 Posts
sean sherk was strong as shit, maybe its the roids. and penn exposed him....bad!
GSP broke down and beat up a fully roided Sherk long before that. And GSP has also improved vastly since then.

Believe what you want, but unless BJ tricks GSP into a sub, he will just get manhandled and lose a lopsided decision.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts