Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all my fellow Bj Penn fans I thought I'd post up a pic of my birthday present my wife got me today - official bj penn shorts! And yes, I'll be wearing them on August 8th while I watch Baby J dismantle ken flow :biggrin

Attachments

·
Registered
502 Posts
BJ's a whiny, outta shape, lazy sack of Hawiian shit. I loved watching Hughes crucify him and pound him out......and it was even better watching GSP beat him like a child for the entire fight. BJ's a worm on the tail end of his career :punk It won't be long before every Tom, Dick, and child will be kicking his flabby little ass :lol
Cool shorts tho :thumbup

·
...just like sex with Shane
12,047 Posts
Cool shorts but, Kenny is going to fuck BJ up.

I definitely USED to like BJ. But, after that GSP fight, his colors came out & showed his whiny, greater than thou attitude.

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
Whiny lil bitch? Sorry but Bj wasnt the only one whos complained that GSP was greasing. Sherk Diego Hughes have all said the same thing. Then theres the whole getting caught greasing on camera thing.....

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
Well we dont have to worry about him greasing come Saturday. Thiago is going to stomp his ass.

As far as BJ goes. People can talk all the shit they want, you put in the ring with GSP again and BJ wins. If the guy works hard in the gym, there are few people that can compete with him. Problem is, he refuses to work hard in the gym and LIVE for fighting. Whats wrong with that?

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
all you bj haters are gonna be the whiney little bitches come ufc101 when he easily kicks the dogshit out of kenflo. on another note GSP better fight a perfect fight against thiago, that kid is dangerous and i could easily see gsp tapping from strikes... again.:lmao

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
that was all to easy... :flipoff

·
One of the Jersey Boys
1,013 Posts
I am a BJ fan and that shit was BORING!! When are these guys gonna fight like they want to win?

·
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even
10,194 Posts
I am a BJ fan and that shit was BORING!! When are these guys gonna fight like they want to win?
your blind...if you really think for a second that penn vs florian wasn't a fight which both fighters wanted to win, then you obviously are not a true MMA fan, nor contemplate what it takes to execute such an awesome game plan, as opposed to running at each other with flailing fists hoping for the best. I would suggest WWE for your instant gratification fulfillment.

·
Premium Member
4,513 Posts
BJ looked good in that fight. Seems he really came to fight and his heart was in this one. That guy is scary when he wants to put in the effort. I am glad he won.

BTW not sure how you felt the fight was boring. Those guys were willing to trade it out and BJ showed how good he is about stooping the takedowns

·
Registered
56 Posts
BJ's a whiny, outta shape, lazy sack of Hawiian shit. I loved watching Hughes crucify him and pound him out......and it was even better watching GSP beat him like a child for the entire fight. BJ's a worm on the tail end of his career :punk It won't be long before every Tom, Dick, and child will be kicking his flabby little ass :lol
Cool shorts tho :thumbup
Seeing Bjs still fighting and Hughes can't even finish Serra. Ohh and for being an out of shape flaby ass, he sure threw kenny around like a bitch. :)

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Just thought I'd resurrect this post for obvious reasons.
Looks like Bj has addressed his cardio too!!!!

:flipoff

ps. GriffinD thats twice now you have doubted baby j (florian and sanchez) ... are you starting to believe yet?:lmao
Junkiecosmo, oldschoolrider .. eat crow!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Nice present.I'm a BJ fan myself but like said above if BJ wouldn't refuse the gym that much he would be a greater fighter.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts