Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few gsxr's and not long bought a gsr600 but now wont start, I have checked battery and is fully charged, changed the starter relay and still nothing but I shorted the starter relay out and fired straight away? I have bypassed the clutch switch and side stand switch still nothing stripped the starter switch and all looks good shorted the back of the switch out headlight goes off but still nothing any ideas what it could be???? Any help would be great thanks

·
16,990 Posts
I have a few gsxr's and not long bought a gsr600 but now wont start, I have checked battery and is fully charged, changed the starter relay and still nothing but I shorted the starter relay out and fired straight away? I have bypassed the clutch switch and side stand switch still nothing stripped the starter switch and all looks good shorted the back of the switch out headlight goes off but still nothing any ideas what it could be???? Any help would be great thanks
Welcome to GDC.
This section is for Intros only, please post any bike specific questions in the appropriate section.
You'll get more responses there.

:cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
spike52
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing