3,941 Posts
Does it work if I add NOS stickers?

·
Banned
1,136 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
:eek::LOL::ROFLMAO: I can't believe I didn't see this before our updated forums... This is wow... I'm just wow, shocked that someone could miss the "Energy Drink" on the bottle.

·
You should listen to me. No, seriously, listen to
8,149 Posts
^It was definitely there but could be missed. Here's a period bottle:

and here's the fuel additive:

The energy drink bottles have since been discontinued and now sell for big bucks. I wonder if he wasn't the only one.

What amazes me is that he added two bottles of the stuff. That's 1 3/8 quart.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Yea adding 2 bottles of the stuff... Why on earth would you need 2 bottles of energy drink... lol or even Octane booster in a 4 gallon tank?!?! At most you would probably only need 1-2 oz of the booster (not energy drink) in the tank, if you're going to even put that crap in.
I run Seafoam through mine once a month if that and only put in 1 oz (I keep an old shot glass near by for that measurement).
^It was definitely there but could be missed. Here's a period bottle:

and here's the fuel additive:

The energy drink bottles have since been discontinued and now sell for big bucks. I wonder if he wasn't the only one.

What amazes me is that he added two bottles of the stuff. That's 1 3/8 quart.

·
Registered
53 Posts
My bike was running like crap on my way home from work so I stopped at a gas station to get some NOS. I poured in 2 bottles and rode it home. Well I don't think it helped because it ran even worse on the way home and now it won't start. Any ideas?
go to brock performance, or look at it on you tube and do what he does before every dyno....if it is anything fuel related his process will fix it

·
Registered
83 Posts
I used about half a bottle of Seafoam this weekend. I poured a few ounces in the oil and let the engine idle for a few minutes and dumped the oil and changed the filter.
Then I added a few ounces to the tank and topped it off with 93 octane fuel.

I saw where the original poster mentioned several times that you can't have too much octane. I guess he has never heard of detonation.

3221 - 3240 of 3250 Posts