Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 3242 Posts

·
Women make me rage - fat, hairy dudes are more my
2,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bike was running like crap on my way home from work so I stopped at a gas station to get some NOS. I poured in 2 bottles and rode it home. Well I don't think it helped because it ran even worse on the way home and now it won't start. Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
26,774 Posts
two bottles?? doesnt one bottle treat something like 12-14 gallons or more?

SO you just poured two bottles in your bike WITHOUT even reading the directions?? Why didn't you just piss in the tank....results would probably be the same and the piss is cheaper.

Fuckin '08's

·
Tambouriner
6,000 Posts
Yeah, one of those bottles treats between 12 and 17 gallons of fuel. You put two bottles in a 3.x gallon tank = you're going to have to flush that.

unless you used the NOS energy drink instead of injector cleaner, then you've really done it...

·
Half bare brow brohaha pwned by his clipper
9,012 Posts
Well I don't how how MORE octane can hurt anything....
If you believe that shit is really octane in a bottle, then you're going to be disappointed.....even if it did work as advertised, what made you think a higher octane fuel would help? Was the motor pinging?

That shit is just a marketing gimmick, and a huge waste of money.
Put a NOS sticker on a bag of dog shit, and people will buy it.

·
Registered
167 Posts
i don't think this is serious i'm thinking he wanted to be funny! NO ONE is makes a mistake like that especially when he's been here for a year and has almost 2,000 posts

·
2,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I can't think of a reason more octane would hurt the motor. If anything it should clean it out

·
2,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah, one of those bottles treats between 12 and 17 gallons of fuel. You put two bottles in a 3.x gallon tank = you're going to have to flush that.

unless you used the NOS energy drink instead of injector cleaner, then you've really done it...

Shoulda put in Red Bull instead - it would have given you wings!
It wasn't an energy drink. The bottles were blue and looked just like a NOS bottle

1 - 20 of 3242 Posts