Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
holy shit bro, that SUCKS!
fuckin thieves - die. :mad

i feel your pain. i had one jacked in the past. didn't have any insurance on it either. :hammer i had to pay on a bike i didn't have for two and a half years.

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
capt211 said:
holy shit bro, that SUCKS!
fuckin thieves - die. :mad

i feel your pain. i had one jacked in the past. didn't have any insurance on it either. :hammer i had to pay on a bike i didn't have for two and a half years.

yeah i paid cash for mine....no insurance :hammer

·
Registered
68 Posts
constantly check ebay, craigslist and other websites to see if you identify your bike or parts being sold. That's how my friend found his bike.

Any details about the bike you know was only on your bike such as led's, scratches, etc...

·
Premium Member
3,300 Posts
Arrrrrg... I'd better go check on my bikes...... that sux bro

·
Registered
31 Posts
i will pray that harm comes to those who stole your bike, i don't have theft insurance on mine yet either, guess i'll do that soon, wow feel for you buddy , i don't want to picture that happening to me, looks like i'm going to take more precautions whenever i go somewhere

·
Registered
211 Posts
My Rant -

If you don't have full coverage - get it! What is $50 a month if you bike gets stolen.

My Suggestion Jason -

Let the Birmingham and Nashville Police know that your bike was stolen, becuase when mine was stolen they took it to New Orleans, LA. from a small town in central Louisiana. Send me some pictures of your bike and I'll take the pictures to the local bike shops for you and keep an eye out for it. I hate thieves.....

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Sorry to hear that your bike was stolen... that really blows!!! I've had one stolen in the past also... it's a realy shitty feeling to walk into your garage and see that a door has been kicked in and the bike gone. Fucking thieves... hang em' all.

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hellified1 said:
My Rant -

If you don't have full coverage - get it! What is $50 a month if you bike gets stolen.

My Suggestion Jason -

Let the Birmingham and Nashville Police know that your bike was stolen, becuase when mine was stolen they took it to New Orleans, LA. from a small town in central Louisiana. Send me some pictures of your bike and I'll take the pictures to the local bike shops for you and keep an eye out for it. I hate thieves.....

i work at a bike shop so i've been in contact with everyone in a 1000 mile radius almost and the police departments have been notified. the insurance was almost $6,000 for 6 months...i only got liability at $75/month....i could buy a new bike with the money i save :rolleyes insurance is ridiculous and i'm 24........i have a few friends on the police department here so they are doing all they can for me right now...the same people that stole my bike robbed a drug store in the area so they have some leads. at least the vehicle description is the same.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.