Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
Like a F1 car !! The video ended too early, though. 2 thumbs up.

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That thing looks awesome...

Where is the rest of the vid??
It was like 9:21 long! They said there was another follow up to come!

·
Registered
3,340 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Looks really sweet....I'm not convinced that it is a total replacement for a bike. Different strokes for different folks.

·
Here is your "R"
6,926 Posts
Its very sweet kart, but the rider on the 600rr sucks or he was just taking it easy.

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Its very sweet kart, but the rider on the 600rr sucks or he was just taking it easy.
The Rider on teh RR looked like he was not even Trying.. The car probably would still have won but not by that much.. But maybe the point they were trying to get across is a Squid on a bike and a squid on the Giant go-cart...

·
Registered
654 Posts
Coming from a company with 7 employees, I wonder just how tough one of these would be to get your hands on?
And you think it's hard to find plastics for your 2005 Gixxer on Ebay-
hehehe It would be a nice toy for the collection though

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
I'd hit that thing - not as a replacement but as an addition

And that guy (host of BBC's Top Gear) does know what he's talking about - they test all kinds of sport cars, Ferraris, Lambouginis, Lotuses and a lot of small companies that you've never heard of but that make great track cars

·
Registered
431 Posts
i think he needs to tighten that harness a bit

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
That was a sweet car!

Jeremy Clarkson is notorious for being a bike hater and is the kind of guy to do an article along the lines of Honda CB 150 vs Formula 1 car.

I wonder why they chose the 600rr instead of something that would have been a closer price match for the car like a gixxer 1000 or even the CBR 1000rr they had at the start of the vid, I thought it was strange that they changed bikes like that for the comparison

That car would still win but it would have been alot closer and I agree the rider looked like he was on a sunday cruise.

Mad car though

Clarkson

·
Registered
92 Posts
Thats a mad car. Looks slick in those turns wish i could get my hands on one of them but with a production team of 7 people
thats probably 7 cars per year.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Those cars are silly fast. Their in gear times are simalar to a 600. They've just started putting Honda civic type R engine with a supercharger! Would make a good trackday car for sure

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
20K pounds
$40,000 US, that car looks BADASS, but I could own 4 different bikes for that price. FOUR FUCKING BIKES!!!
Maybe when I get a gut....

·
Registered
131 Posts
Stuiped comparison, sweet car.

You can tell the guy on rr isnt really pushing it.

And at the end they say the car cost 29k with the supercharger. So thats 6 or 7 bike for the price of that car.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts