Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the chance to buy a 1995 CBR900RR in like new condition with only 9,500 miles for $2,500.. It's a friend that needs cash now and want's his bike to go to someone that he knows will take good care of it. My question is, what does everyone think this bike is really worth? I'm thinking it's in the $4,500 range but I wanted to get some other opinions.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
that is a great bike for 2500. little bit of history in the RR. I would figure 4000 or so in a perfect condition. 3500 for an average one.

on a side note, that is a fabulous bike

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mikeb12 said:
that is a great bike for 2500. little bit of history in the RR. I would figure 4000 or so in a perfect condition. 3500 for an average one.

on a side note, that is a fabulous bike
Thanks for your input. I think it's a great buy too, it will probably be in my garage by the end of the week.:D :cheers

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here she is...:cheers It's kinda dark in my garage but you get the idea. I've been told this is a limited edition but I don't know for sure. Either way, it's probably gonna be stripped down and turned into a custom street fighter.:D It's a 1 owner 1995 with 9,800 on the clock. I'm stoked!:cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ClintB said:
i normally like the streetfighter look, but that thing looks pretty sweet as is

Yeah.. It's pretty nice considering it's almost 12 years old. I considered just putting new tires, chain, and sprockets on and doing some detail work to make it look real nice and selling it in the spring for $3,600. I don't know yet, I have all winter to decide but I know this chassis would be perfect for a custom project too. Either way, I think I got a real good buy at $2,250.:D

·
Registered
7,769 Posts
It is not stock. It looks like it has F2 wheels on it (a very common mod). I dont ever remember neon green springs and fairing stays.

Either way, nice bike.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Kennedy said:
It is not stock. It looks like it has F2 wheels on it (a very common mod). I dont ever remember neon green springs and fairing stays.

Either way, nice bike.

They're stock parts but everything has been custom powder coated, frame, swingarm, wheels, fairing stay, shock spring, ect.. Still got the 16 inch front wheel that it came with. The guy I bought it from said he spent over $2,000 on the bike back in 99. :cheers

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.