Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well finally all the stuff that I had been wanting on the bike is on the bike!

Did most of it on the saturday and just finished the last of it tonight. Can't wait to go out and 12 this bitch now!!

As she was...

Slight alteration of the ratio...

The chop shop....

12 Bar and gears finished...(I'm going to ride around like that actually, 12in it down chapel, talking on the mobile and stopping to order kfc)

Lastly with the cage installed and it's first round of R&D....

Hurry up weekend!!!

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
youre fucking crazy...

i remember when she was so much prettier...

make sure you take pics when you take her out...
or better yet... video...

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
Look Symb, Ryan is complimenting you on the size of your sprocket!!!111oneone

Happy stunnin Padros and be sure to post pics

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Where does all the oil go when it's doing it's vertical thang ?
S.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Looking awsome pete. Let me know where your going on the weekend.
Whats with the white rim? Did you get a second set of rims?

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Insano...Yeah I've still got the stubby...might put it on this weekend.

Si 9...was going to respond but Ryan already answered for me...oil shmoil, this bike aint going to be around when it gets to 40,000 k's...and if it is I'll find some sucker to buy it. Seriously though you run a little extra oil and can also change your oil pick up from the front of the engine to the rear. You also have to remember the bike isn't gonna sit there for ages running....not till I get real good anyway!!

Bee... yeah haven't decided as yet but will let you know...probably go out Sat arvo as the morning (if all goes to plan) will be for changing exhausts.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
yeah that sprokets kinda big, but Ive seen dem bigga
Damn straight !!

If kIlLa were around he'd say somethin' like - get rid of the sprocket all together and just wrap the chain around the tyre for maximum ratio n shit ( yo ).

I like the mods though. I suck at stunts ( as Ryan will testify ) but the setup looks good !

·
Registered
18 Posts
Schweet setup dood - the cage seems pretty solid

So we've seen pics of the cage in action. Hows about some footage of that twelvamathing in action?

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Schweet setup dood - the cage seems pretty solid

So we've seen pics of the cage in action. Hows about some footage of that twelvamathing in action?
Yeah I wish Bro. I went out Sat afternoon after spending all morning putting on the new stubby exhaust and after only a couple of wheelies I hit 12, flipped out and crashed. Cage held up a treat however I snapped my subframe. I've already pulled the bike apart and am getting it welded up this week so should be cool to go and try it all over again on the weekend! As soon as that happens I'll have pics!!

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Bee... yeah haven't decided as yet but will let you know...probably go out Sat arvo as the morning (if all goes to plan) will be for changing exhausts.
Thanks mate. I had the camera charged and all... sounds like it WOULD HAVE made awsome footage. I guess phone calls are expensive!

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sorry Bee, You should have called me even though I said I would. I'm slack and forgetful and admit it.
I was so pre-occupied with getting that exhaust on (it meant that we needed to remove the cage and everything) so started at 10am Sat morning and only hit the park near my buddies place at 4. I was hanging to ride so as soon as it was done I just jumped on and bailed. I also had a feeling I'd crash so brought my camera but was in such a hurry I decided get straight into wheelies, hence we do not have the crash on tape either. All I got is a busted bike and bruised ass to show for it!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts