Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys well i have been raped today !!!!!!! the theifs in the night stole my bike in elizabeth nj / if it is not stripped i will find it my bike will stand out all by itself it has custom seats /speacial lighting /custom painted bolts /custom scratches !!!! i hope the f.cks who stole it will die and rot in hell

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Sorry to hear abou that man! That sucks ass. Get the posse together to beat some ass!

·
Registered
297 Posts
shit man, that sucks. unfortuantely, i doubt you will see them riding around with your bike. if they stole it, chances are they are just gonna strip your baby for parts to sell. thats to bad, thats the one thing i am scared of, just another example of why i need to get a really good alarm system w/ pager.

·
Is Sexually Attracted To The Guys on GDC
21,546 Posts
fucking thieves

fucking jersey

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sorry to hear abou that man! That sucks ass. Get the posse together to beat some ass!
Yes... Let's get the "posse" together and "beat" some imaginary "ass" because we know exactly who these thieves are... They left us a name, address, 2 phone numbers, and a fax number... Not to forget their email as well...

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Sorry to hear about your bike man. I can't say that I know how it feels but I can imagine and it must suck bad. Here's hoping you get another bike soon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts