Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Actually, among the many perks of being a picture-happy nerd hanging out on this forum is that there is so much history and proof. Here's me offering advice on being a supporter here so a new guy can access the marketplace. This, in the goal of not dicking around and getting the correct part. I wasn't taking a chance with that bike.

The fact the Rob's pump was DOA is just a fluke..... if it even was DOA Given how much of a drama queen this buyer was, I'll trust Rob over this guy or what he claims his mechanic said.

EDIT: hey come to think of it, how can I bring him back from the dead? I want my fucking money back! :cursing I miss Rob....... the prick.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Honestly, I'd feel bad too, but if he was unwilling to wait for the dealer to inspect it, the "as-is" means exactly that. You bought another tank and fuel pump to make the bike right and had no idea that you were sold a shitty fuel pump. Just because the bike ran before it sat for months doesn't mean it's going to run right or at all when you took it to the dealer.

·
17,014 Posts
Actually, among the many perks of being a picture-happy nerd hanging out on this forum is that there is so much history and proof. Here's me offering advice on being a supporter here so a new guy can access the marketplace. This, in the goal of not dicking around and getting the correct part. I wasn't taking a chance with that bike.

The fact the Rob's pump was DOA is just a fluke..... if it even was DOA Given how much of a drama queen this buyer was, I'll trust Rob over this guy or what he claims his mechanic said.

EDIT: hey come to think of it, how can I bring him back from the dead? I want my fucking money back! :cursing I miss Rob....... the prick.
:spit

·
Registered
160 Posts
le-skid - Thanks for sharing this fiasco of a story with us! I don't know you but seem like a pretty cool person! Just so you know, not all of us in Florida like lowered and stretched bikes. I absolutely hate them and feel they serve no purpose other than to say... look at me... other than being used as a drag racer.

·
Super Moderator
14,999 Posts
:lol

I figured the pump came from him. He definitely wouldn't have sent you that DOA on purpose.

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
:lol

I figured the pump came from him. He definitely wouldn't have sent you that DOA on purpose.
Of course he didn't, hence the above.

No word from the buyer in a while. I guess his mechanic has him set-up now between the two pumps on-hand.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts