Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm havin' a bad day.....my bike just fell over today on the left side because the kickstand wasn't fully forward and scratched up the decals and paint pretty bad. :-( Does anyone know if the under plastics from oneida suzuki are painted and have decals already on them?? Reason I ask is because you have to select the color from a drop down menu. Thanks ahead of time.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Re: Bike scratched up

Yes they come with everything on it

·
Registered
886 Posts

well i pulled in my garage the other day and forgot to put my kick stand down! haha

And when i went to get off.... BAM!!!! fell on its side. But i have a thin carpet on my whole garage....

So no scratches

Good luck... Maybe its time for a custom paint job?

·
Registered
538 Posts

haha live and learn...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Yeah, I thought about the custom paint job too, but seeing as I'm in college I don't really have the money to go nuts with it yet. Hopefully in about a year :)

·
Registered
505 Posts

No frame sliders? Had that happen to me once 'cuz of the sand out here, not I'm in the habbit of rolling the bike backwards once the kickstand touches the ground, that way I'm sure it's fully forward, then I'll get off of the bike...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

No frame sliders? Had that happen to me once 'cuz of the sand out here, not I'm in the habbit of rolling the bike backwards once the kickstand touches the ground, that way I'm sure it's fully forward, then I'll get off of the bike...
No, frame sliders wouldn't have helped very much because it fell up against a curb. That's why the damage is as bad as it is. Damn curbs anyways

·
Registered
530 Posts

In my opinion. Leave that shit on like that. If anything come up with ideas and cover it with stickers. If your just gettin that bike. (Its gonna happen again) And I know you not gonna buy new fairings everytime you geta scratch..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.