Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Little help here, I had a dude who called me up and was asking me about my bike. He said he lives in burmuda and is comming to jersey tomarrow for the weekend and is looking at bikes. He said they just built a track in burmuda and is trying to get as many bikes as he can (what ever) ANy how i got a call from another dude from brmuda asking about the bike too. At first the first guy i thought might be ok only casue he said he wanted to come down to take a look at the bike and all pay cash too (i think i would invest in a counterfit pen thats for sure.) any how the second dude calls and said he wants the bike and said he would wire the money to me. Right then and there the bells went off as it being a scam. Either way i am not showing it to any of them. I guess now they are getting personal by calling you and then having a second dude call about the same bike and say he would wire the money.

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
tell them to knock on the front door with loot ...you cany go wrong

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.