Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have full akrapovic racing line system and K&N air filter on my k9 1000... First owner of the bike tell me that the bike was running with RapidBike ECU but he removed and sell it before i buy the bike...
so my question is: is my bike running on factory(standard) settings/maps now ? or something is changed after that RapidBike electronics... just curious :smile:

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
I would say yes. Are you saying that he had an aftermarket ecu and then put a stock ecu back in before selling it to you? Is there a power commander or some type of fuel controller installed? If there is no piggy back fuel controller installed then likely you are running on the stock fuel map, that is unless the stock ecu has been flashed. You would have to ask the previous owner or send it to someone who can flash it for you. If he had an aftermarket ecu then it is likely that there are other mods done.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I would say yes. Are you saying that he had an aftermarket ecu and then put a stock ecu back in before selling it to you? Is there a power commander or some type of fuel controller installed? If there is no piggy back fuel controller installed then likely you are running on the stock fuel map, that is unless the stock ecu has been flashed. You would have to ask the previous owner or send it to someone who can flash it for you. If he had an aftermarket ecu then it is likely that there are other mods done.
There is no power commander and any other things installed on my bike now. I have only full akrapovic system and k&n air filter. That RapidBike was Power commander alternative. So i think that if he just removed that rapidbike, everything is running at factory default now... as i know, the previous owner does not change any other thing, but who knows...

·
Captain Obvious ... because obviously it’s obvious
3,860 Posts
You're running on the stock fuel trims.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts