·
Registered
8,423 Posts
$38

·
Registered
115 Posts
Wow you guys suck...

Maine... $300+ for first reg, next year will be somewhere in the $200's.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
$23 michigan.

Scott

·
Registered
115 Posts
Wow this makes me sick... You guys have it wayyyy easy as far as reg costs...

What do you guys pay on expensive cars, do you know? I am curious because in Maine it costs almost $1500 to register a $50-60,000 car.... if other states only cost a few hundred... I'll be even more pissed.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Crap, I'm moving back to the states in August, and I'm NOT lookin' forward to the crappy insurance rates and registration fees etc... I have a 91 Honda CRX and then the gixxer, lookin' to get a good insurance plan and cover both. I'm 21, with MSF and AAA Drivers Course (military) and no marks on license and no tickets in the states, ever, so I'm hoping I won't be gettin' raped too bad. Oh, and I'm headed to Virginia...

·
Registered
380 Posts
Wow this makes me sick... You guys have it wayyyy easy as far as reg costs...

What do you guys pay on expensive cars, do you know? I am curious because in Maine it costs almost $1500 to register a $50-60,000 car.... if other states only cost a few hundred... I'll be even more pissed.
I have a 1998 Grand Prix GTP and a 1997 Jeep Wrangler and together I think they were $140

·
Registered
610 Posts
The hell with registration. Try insuring a bike in NJ. They bend you over and give it to you dry with no reach around.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts