Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,775 Posts
didnt want to wait to post these up so here ya go.. all ready except my new gearing and chain.. that wont be here til wed.

Looks good man.....you want to paint my new bike???

·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
88,756 Posts
no one is gonna see that little light flashing behind them during a race, better find another way to pass them

·
Premium Member
26,775 Posts
edit: i only ride at night if i have njracer there to protect me from the things that hide in the dark..

You wouldn't think such a big guy would have a problem riding home at night from da local Starbucks....It's only a mile....but it's a long sCaRy mile.

njracer

·
Highly unstable
32,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
in hind sight though, i wish i would have used black instead of gun metal gray, and a brighter red in stead of that dark red.. once i crash and need to repaint thats what im going..

and i did think about painting the mask of the bike with the gunmetal gray and the ears back by where the mirrors would be would have had that red fade effect as well on them.. but i didnt want it too flashy.. but honestly im not too crazy about the gray and red combo. i do like it, but i dont love it..

·
Premium Member
26,775 Posts
Looks good man.....you want to paint my new bike???

i totally missed this comment.. that is a rocking bike there man.. we can talk this weekend about paint work if your serious.
I would really love to do and RC30 or RC45 paint job but I have a weird feeling this thing might be hitting the ground every now and then.

I might just run out and buy a paint gun and give it a shot myself.....who knows??

Trust me, you'll have a ball rippin around on this at the track.

njracer

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.