Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started riding because I used to go down to Central Avenue in Yonkers NY on thursday nights to go to bike night and watch all the crazy people do the're crazy stunts on bikes. This is what made me start riding. I finally bought a new '05 GSXR and wanted to go to a bike night
. Yonkers is not infested with cops and there isnt a bike to be seen on thursday nights
. I am wondering where I would find another bike night like the ones that used to be on Central Avenuen in Yonkers NY. THANKS

·
Registered
691 Posts
Well parkside thursdays nights on central avenue is really for cars. There are maybe about 20-30 bikes that will be out there though, thats about how much there was last thursday when i went there. I'm goin again tonight but in a car. The only other place i know of is atoria oark in queens.

·
Registered
886 Posts
There hasn’t been a good bike night on central ave in years. I remember when guys would come from southern jersey to go to Nathan’s bike night.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah well hopefully there would be another bike night around westchester county soon. As for atoria park I'll have to check that out one day. What time and day is it?

·
Registered
691 Posts
Sorry i meant Astoria Park. I'm not sure what nights it is i've just heard that it is a pretty good spot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts