Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
couple pictures of it. looks better in person. almost like it more then my 98 1000.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Looks good man, looks like it all goes well together, especially with the orig tail piece. The polished frame contrasts with the balck bits superbly, looks like you even went so far as to paint the tip of the can
NICE

EDGE__

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
252 Posts
Wow. One more guy with new fairings and I'm going to start looking for them on Ebay. I love that front end and headlight, and it'd be awesome to have better lights... ah well.

Looks great!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Looks great Ase. man, sorry to see you getting rid of her.
but yah, a new one would be great.

·
Registered
7,886 Posts
You'll need a 2001 GSXR1000 plastics front end, make sure it has the three prong H4 style headlights, 2001 fairing stay that has to be modded. 2001 mirrors ,side fairings and "V" dam and air tubes and inner plastics, Misc nuts and bolts and some flatbar. All this and the will to suceed!
Bobbychet

·
Registered
7,886 Posts
The Mount holes don't match up so you'll have to use flat bar to improvise.also take into account how high the main fairings will be from the ground.My front stay fairing bolt holes were about an inch higher than the oldskool holes were. It wasn't too bad to do
Bobbychet

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.