Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to extend my greatest gratitude to Chris for his hard work and dedication.

Back story:
I somewhat recently bought a set of srad carbs with a mjn kit from a former member. Ccmhunt originally did the kit install. When I received the carbs originally they definitely seen better days. I contacted Chris and sent them his way. He gave them the attention they we'll deserved.

Even with his broken tib and fib he got these cleaned up and looking loads better. He even hooked me up with one of his fuel pump gaskets to heal that issue also.

He's a great asset to this community and I will have no hesitation on sending others with fuel issues his way.

All I can say is I have been ninja'd :chucks

·
Premium Member
11,213 Posts
Sorry it took so long, had to do yours on the kitchen table as the garage was in the teens (temps), my wife had to carry parts from the big ultrasonic cleaner in the garage to the house, haul tools, then I sent them to the wrong customer.... Life is a bitch when you are on crutches, seriously.
Anyway, my pleasure.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I looked past all of that with the fine service that you provided. Time was never an issue for me, I would have waited longer for less. Thanks again :cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts