Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are glad to continue to be part of Gixxer.com for the last 3 years.

the best way to contact us is calling us toll free 1-877-484-4860.

·
Banned
1,155 Posts
Parts411.com is the shit!!!

A few weeks ago I was looking for the Shoei Picotte 3 Helmet and they hooked my up big time! Like $50 cheaper then I could find anywhere else. Free shipping and it was at my door on the third day after I purchased it!!

As a few of you who may have visited my other thread about what jacket I should get know I've been looking for a GSXR jacket. I finally decided on the Joe Rocket Superbike Leather Replica Jacket. Lists on Joe Rocket's website for $499-$519. The cheapest I found it on any website (including eBay) was $449. I called parts411.com and they hooked me up again!!! $349 out the door shipping included!!

Paul and Charlie both helped me out and were awesome!!! Give them a call! I wanted to post on here because from the looks of things they don't make many posts and with their prices I thought it might be something you all might benefit from. I can't say enough good things about them. :cheers

·
Registered
7 Posts
Parts411.com is the shit!!!

A few weeks ago I was looking for the Shoei Picotte 3 Helmet and they hooked my up big time! Like $50 cheaper then I could find anywhere else. Free shipping and it was at my door on the third day after I purchased it!!

As a few of you who may have visited my other thread about what jacket I should get know I've been looking for a GSXR jacket. I finally decided on the Joe Rocket Superbike Leather Replica Jacket. Lists on Joe Rocket's website for $499-$519. The cheapest I found it on any website (including eBay) was $449. I called parts411.com and they hooked me up again!!! $349 out the door shipping included!!

Paul and Charlie both helped me out and were awesome!!! Give them a call! I wanted to post on here because from the looks of things they don't make many posts and with their prices I thought it might be something you all might benefit from. I can't say enough good things about them. :cheers

+1 love parts411. make sure you call after you research online.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Another shout out to Parts411. I received my Arai a day sooner than they estimated. :cheers
p.s. You guys are about 45 min. away from me. Do you schedule weekend appointments? I want to try out a pair of Held Phantoms before I plop down the $$

·
Registered
273 Posts
If you want repeat business, I suggest you become a little quicker on processing and shipping your orders. :wait

1 - 9 of 9 Posts