Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may be in the market for a big bore kit for my 92' 750. What all is available and where can I get one.

Zerexsix

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
907cc or 955cc and you can get all your high performance products at cycle concepts...give us a call for pricing...thanks...

dwayne

[ 11-26-2002, 03:35 PM: Message edited by: Cycle Concepts ]

·
Registered
461 Posts
ask simon about it.

personally, I would go with an 1100 swap instead(if ya can find a motor)

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Guess I start calling Monday. The 805 sounds kinda cool. Think they need a test bike??

Do you guys know what kind of power increase each of these are suppose to have?

I would love to do a 1100, but they are getting hard to find so I think I will just work with what I have.

Thanks guys
I saw this at a show a couple of weeks ago, just thought it was cool!

·
Registered
65 Posts
You can also go to Wiseco. Thay still make a 771cc kit that only requires boring the stock block. It's probably less expensive but the additional cc's of the 900 kits makes for a quick 750.

·
Registered
65 Posts
The 1100 swap is really the way to go. You'll stick a ton of money in the 750 to make the horsepower of a stock 1100. It just depends on what you want the end result to be.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Originally posted by zerexsix:
Guess I start calling Monday. The 805 sounds kinda cool. Think they need a test bike??

Do you guys know what kind of power increase each of these are suppose to have?

I would love to do a 1100, but they are getting hard to find so I think I will just work with what I have.

Thanks guys
I saw this at a show a couple of weeks ago, just thought it was cool!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Simon got 115hp from a 907(IIRC).
A stock 1052 with 34mm carbs will do that much. An 1127 with 36m carbs will be approx 125.
then you can big bore

·
Registered
360 Posts
Originally posted by abadbusa:
The 1100 swap is really the way to go. You'll stick a ton of money in the 750 to make the horsepower of a stock 1100. It just depends on what you want the end result to be.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I second that. It will be cheaper in the long run. If you build it later, then you will have some hp.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Z1BigTom has a nice 90' 1127 he might swap you for your 750+$$$$.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts