Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the street and monthly track use I am torn between boring coffee can sized piston holes in my Katana block or moving up to a 1277 kit with squeez
and what would be the limit for the heli cut gears the Katana uses on the crank and clutch basket or should I put a Gsxr style crank (Falacon)and basket, money is kind of an object, this one runs mid 9's as is but we all want to go faster. I know it is kind of hard to see a Katana block go fast but she is well built any one who wants a good source for go fast Katana stuff can e-mail me

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
if you are looking for someone to get you going fast, look no further....we built an outlaw bike out of katana components and it has been 7.50's @192 mph....the katana is just as good as the gsxr stuff...call me and we will get you there...

thanks,
dwayne

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Originally posted by BBWATERCOOL:
if you are looking for someone to get you going fast, look no further....we built an outlaw bike out of katana components and it has been 7.50's @192 mph....the katana is just as good as the gsxr stuff...call me and we will get you there...

thanks,
dwayne
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Dwayne, don't see you guys on the sponsor list? How come? Your always offering some kind of service etc..
Do you guys have a web site??

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
bcjohn, we do have a web site that is under construction right now and should be up real soon...we are not on the sponsor's list because one time i put a post to give all parts to every person on this board at dealer cost and not one person call us to take us up on the offer...if they would have, we would have gave a percentage of the money back to the board to help support the board....tell more guys about us and we will be a sponsor because then we will see that it is worth it to pay to have our name on the board...give us a call if we can help you out...

thanks,
dwayne

·
.............OG
37,640 Posts
that's usually not the way advertising works.

[ 06-16-2002, 12:59 AM: Message edited by: Hunter ]

·
Registered
763 Posts
BBWATERCOOL,

I'll be honest with you, I have tried to call you place numerous times and have not been able to get through. The line has been busy. So, there may have been some people from the site that called but could not get through....

I am interested in talking to you guys about a Big Bore Motor, but I need to get THROUGH to you all before we can come up with a plan...

Look forward to talking to you eventually either on the phone or online.....

I have to agree with HUNTER, you normally have to pay for something up front and then Reep the benefits....

LATER,

JDB1371

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
hey J.D. you are right about the phone being busy because it rings off the hook with people on the other end from this board and others online that call ask me questions about their bikes and what they should do to it to make it faster and i tell them everything that they need to know and guess what happens to little shop owner like me, thety take it to somebody else and they get the job and i don't...well surprisingly, i love helping people and we will continue to answer any questions that any of you may call us with...if any of you guys have been around any of these other high performance shops and ask questions on how to do something, the first thing that comes out of the mechanic/owner's mouth is "am i going to do the job?" if your response is "no" you best believe you will get the bullshit answer or no answer at all....but not at our shop, we will help you if you are in canada or florida because this what we love to do...we will purchase a banner ad on this site cause it is the best damn site on the web for gsxr's...guys keep up the good work!!!!!!

JD shoot me an email with your phone number and i will call you how's that? we would love to answer any question/concern that you may have....

thanks,
dwayne

1 - 7 of 7 Posts