Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Currently using pedals..
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever heard of BG? I spoke with a local automotive shop I've had work done at in the past and discovered this company he became a dealer for. He speaks very highly of it since he dropped Royal Purple for them.

I found a synth blend on their website for wet clutch applications https://www.bgprod.com/catalog/engine/bg-high-performance-4-stroke-engine-oil/

They have quite a few products, just curious if I was the only one who hasn't heard of them before :scratch

·
Not the powers that be, not even close.
23,090 Posts
We had all of their vehicle flush machines at the Chevy dealer I worked for about 15 years ago. They had Granitize before that. I guess their stuff is okay.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I always hear good things about BG products . My brother uses Bg MOA Part # 110 Engine Oil Supplement and he lıkes it . he uses it for years he says he would not do a oil change with out using this

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
Odd thing is I HAVE heard of BG, but it was like 45-50 fucking years ago!! I didn't know they were still around. They were big with bike additives when I first started racing. A guy I knew from the track actually became a regional distributor for them. He had some kind of tie in with Eyvand Boyeson (Boyeson reed valve inventor) who was another local track guy. It was good stuff back then, no idea what it's like now.

·
IM THE BRONZE
1,336 Posts
Odd thing is I HAVE heard of BG, but it was like 45-50 fucking years ago!! I didn't know they were still around. They were big with bike additives when I first started racing. A guy I knew from the track actually became a regional distributor for them. He had some kind of tie in with Eyvand Boyeson (Boyeson reed valve inventor) who was another local track guy. It was good stuff back then, no idea what it's like now.
We did tests at the stealership a while back. I have witnessed bikes idling at 2-300 RPM higher just adding it. Its good shit.

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
We did tests at the stealership a while back. I have witnessed bikes idling at 2-300 RPM higher just adding it. Its good shit.
I'm not too surprised you said that, it was always good stuff back in the day. Had a strong rep with racers & the good shops.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts