Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Best rotors in the market. opinion/ experience?? i got a couple brands in mind just thought i get few other opinions. no guessing oipnion either

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
i run EBC rotors, no reasont to try anything else

·
Registered
4,040 Posts

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
how much are the EBC?

·
The Shocker
5,211 Posts
I've been running the Braketech Axis rotors.. I'm not sure about the other rotors out there, but these things sure do create a lot more feel at the lever over stock ones..

·
Registered
727 Posts
EBC's three sets. I love these rotors, never had a reason to buy anything else other than for the looks.

·
Registered
637 Posts
you have to find the coefficient of friction of the rotor material to that of the pad. Stock rotors are good for all weather durability, but you lose in performance to other materials. cast is heavier, but will brake better. carriers can be made lighter, yet stronger than stock, but they are not used due to cost prohibitions. Strange as it is though, you can get a aftermarket rotor for a better price than a replacement stock rotor, but with better specs. figure out what is important to you, in your riding in a braking application, then you can figure out the best product for your needs

1 - 11 of 11 Posts