Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking to change my stock silver rearsets on my 04 600, I wa looking towards a nice black rearset to match the frame. I was thinking about Arata, Gilles, Sato.... let me know what you guys think... I wouldnt know much about them cause I havent tried any on my bike yet. So any info will help. Thanks a bunch.

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Sato's!

·
Premium Member
26,775 Posts
+
&

Shifting with the Sato's is like a hot knife thru butter!! They are that good.

njracer

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh ya? glad to hear such great stuff about them... anyone else have any opinions about other brands?

·
Registered
49 Posts
did you consider powder coating yours black? its probably a lot cheaper, unless aftermarket is what you wanted? im going to powder coat mine black after this season i think, I may do it sooner depending on how long i would have to wait.

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
I've been trying to decide which rearsets to get. I might have to get these.
I've found them for $429. Anyone find them for less?

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
I've been trying to decide which rearsets to get. I might have to get these.
I've found them for $429. Anyone find them for less?
What ones??

·
Registered
8,423 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Cheers dude - just finished fitting some watsen front LED's - they look stunnin

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Cheers dude - just finished fitting some watsen front LED's - they look stunnin
I think your bike looks horrible. Nasty color and nasty mods.

Did you go with yellow or black Watsens? I just got an email that mine may be shipped out next week.

Post pics of the Watsens!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Got the Black one's mate - didn't know they did the Yellow till last week - made up with the Black thou - I'll post pics 2morrow - seriously they are propa trick - hope the uretha's OK

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Got the Black one's mate - didn't know they did the Yellow till last week - made up with the Black thou - I'll post pics 2morrow - seriously they are propa trick - hope the uretha's OK
Ah that's right...I remember from the thread I created! Sorry.

Uretha is good today!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Vortex rear sets on my K4 750 LUV EM!
Anything with bearings will make the shifting and braking amazingly better than stock. I hopped on my bros stock 600 and it felt like slop. So much more presicion.
O and as for price, shop around the internet, i found mine for alot less than they're supposed to retail for, almost half.

·
Registered
79 Posts
With the Sato rear set.....

is the shift rod the same size?

I have an air shifter with a bracket built for the stock rod....and want to be sure it will fit.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts