Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering about shoei prices.. if anyone has any contacts it wud be appreciated.. a Pm or email to [email protected]om would be appreciated.

Currently have the schwantz replica Arai, but was looking to get a shoe rf1000 or the x-11 if the style i want is available in it

comments on shoeis ??

·
Registered
313 Posts
great helemt, have the rf1000 voltage, check some of the dealers on here for a deal, i got mine off ebay for 200, brand new, got lucky on that deal though

·
Registered
649 Posts
Re: Best prices on Shoei helmets?? need to match my gear be

great helemt, have the rf1000 voltage, check some of the dealers on here for a deal, i got mine off ebay for 200, brand new, got lucky on that deal though
thats a damn good price. i paid almost double that

·
Registered
7 Posts

After you look around for awhile, send Heatwave a PM. He was lower on a shoei nerve helmet than I could find on Ebay or any other internet site.

·
Registered
580 Posts

picked up an x-11 black vermeulen for $490 on ebay from powerdrom.I have only worn shoie helmets since 1977-obviously i think they are the best out there & pictures do not do the blk vermeulen justice

·
Registered
213 Posts

i use the rf-1000 gsx-r replica and i love the features especially the tab that allows u to open the visor just a crack for air or lock the visor down for track days.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts

I got the RF 1000 for a good price at tonker.com .. check them out.

·
Registered
265 Posts

I got my shoei x-11 daijiro memorial edition, the blue and silver one, for $450 about a year and a half ago. Only problem is that the place I got it from went out of business. I love the helmet though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts